• getting acquainted with the work on the farm, animals, food production
• Participates in activities
At the three-day holidays children learn about the life of a farmer on a small farm under mountains. There in the traditional format, a lot of things is made with hand tools. Children learn about farm animals, what benefits we have from these animals, how we need to take care of them.
Learn about the work, with the help of the farmer, mowed grass, grabbed and loaded onto trolleys, fed animals.
Pupils also learn which animals live in the forest, how we need to protect the forest and watch out for these animals. All this presented a hunter.
Together with the landlady they knead bread, every child has to develop its roll, which is baked in the bread oven. The bread they take home.
Children and parents enjoy their day by playing traditional games of our partners.
• get acquainted with wider social environment, get to know the life and work of the shepherds
• acquaintance with herbs and their purpose
Children visit the land of Kekec at Kranjska Gora.
According to related content:
- path through the forest,
- get to know the characters from the book about Kekec,
- gathering herbs ,
- what the shepherds produced from milk,.
- also has the ability to see, to taste.
Children and parents enjoy a healthy breakfast during a picnic in a park near our school.
Students will check up their knowledge's about health with solving crosswords, scrambled words, picture rebus, making curd cake and doing sport activities in snow.
1.Children will be able to identify food using their senses
2.Children become aware of the different senses
Children create their own placemat by drawing images from the 5 food groups and take it home.